Professionalism and Responsiveness are Key…
To great business collaborations. Clients need to feel like the contractors they work with care just as much about their product as the client does. I am that person. Here is what sets me apart from other writers:
- 2+ years working with organizations and companies to further their online reach via: freelance writing, social media management, and logistics training.
- 10 years working as a Student Services Coordinator at the University of Colorado Boulder. My role was the following: to assist adult international students with immigration advising and the procurement of their student visas. To say this was a challenging position is an understatement. I also: marketed and planned up to 80 events a year, was a key part of our student’s admission process, worked with external and internal stakeholders, and regularly communicated with organizations such as: The General Consulate of the State of Kuwait, Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission, Kansai Gaidai University (Japan) and more.
Online Services and Social Media Related Background
- Almost 6 years of blogging for both my personal websites: The Shop My Closet Project, Colorado Luv Hub, and The D.O.N.E. Society. Growing an engaged and excited community both directly on my sites and via social media.
- Online and offline skills include: Small business coaching, content development, podcast editing, ghost writing, editorial calendar creation, white paper creation, event management, website management, coaching and supervisory related experience.
I received a Master’s in Public Administration with an emphasis in Non-Profit Organization Management. I have also studied French and Spanish and continue to learn new skills so that be the best at what I do.
How Does My Experience Help YOU?
Previously I worked with hundreds of clients at any given time. I felt that for the role that I was in that it was difficult to serve clients well. Instead, I work with a small number of deeply considered clients whose mission or product that I support and am able to provide responsive, timely, and helpful assistance. I combine my experience dealing with high-pressure deadlines, project lead and project support experience, and professionalism to finish projects in a timely and streamlined fashion for my clients.
- Please reach out to me at the following email address: email@example.com
- If your project is something that I feel that I can do extremely well for you, we will move forward.
- If I feel the project is a bit out of my skill set I will try to connect you with another person who may better suit your needs.
- If we’re moving forward we would schedule a time to meet (virtually or in person for Denver/Boulder Metro Region Clients)
- During the meeting we will discuss: the project, goals, timeframe, expectations, and invoicing.